Sometimes we fight, Sometimes I cry, Why don't I just tell him goodbye, Sometimes I should But sometimes I don't build up the strength to say that it's wrong, Sometimes I hate, Sometimes I love, Sometimes I hurt, Sometimes I don't, Sometimes I wait for him to change but it's okay I've disguised the pain and I don't ever wanna leave him alone, They say I'm brainwashed but I'm in love with this man Yeah..
Keep telling myself that it's not worth it I already know I don't deserve it but if it's from you I don't mind hurting, This is my perfect nightmare so when will I wake up and scream No way!!!
Sometimes I keep my cool sometimes I let him know sometimes I even pack my bags to walk out the door sometimes I feel safe sometimes I really don't sometimes I promise that i'm ready to let him go but I don't ever wanna leave him alone..
Hoping he's changing but i'm scared he's not can't see a way to leave help me open his eyes..
** help me God,. !